Getting a good family lawyer is about finding someone who can stand up for you, be your voice if you need it, and work with you to bring you the best possible resolutions so you can move forward with your life. We think a conversation is always the best place to start.
We will ensure you know your rights and entitlements, what needs to happen next, and explain to you how we can help on your journey. At each step of the way, you are provided with clear direction, advice and assistance to help make the process just that bit easier.
You are invited to our office to have your first conversation about Family Law any time. In fact, to make that first step just a little bit easier, you can sign up here to have a ‘FREE 45 Minute Consultation Voucher’ sent directly to your inbox. Contact our office today and make your appointment.
APPOINTMENTS AVAILABLE IN BUNBURY OR WEST PERTH
Bunbury: Level 1 / 9 Stirling Street
West Perth: Ground Floor, 25 Richardson Street
We cover all areas of Family Law including:
- Arrangements for Children
- Child Support
- Division of Property
- Property Settlement
- Binding Financial Agreements/Prenuptial Agreements
In any matter that you engage us for, we provide you with an upfront estimate of costs and we explain any legal complexities involved. You will be kept informed and up to date on any activity in your matter so you always know where things are at giving you peace of mind while we take care of things for you.
We also offer these Fixed Fee Services:
- Divorce Application $880.00
- Divorce Application Court Attendance $440.00
- Superannuation Information Kit $695.00 (includes one  super fund. $295 per additional fund)
- Notice of Risk $495.00
- Commence Proceedings in Family Court for Children $3,300.00 (full service) $1,320.00 (documents only)
- Responding Proceedings in Family Court for Children $3,300.00 (full service) $1,320.00 (documents only)
(Conditions apply. Contact us to see if these fixed fee services are appropriate for your situation.)
Check our news & resources page for additional information on Family Law. Can’t find the information you are looking for or want advice specific to your requirements? Contact our office to book an appointment or speak to our legal team.
OUR OTHER SERVICES